The theory behind the Magnetic Beauty Mask and how it works is very simple.
Over the past centuries, a basic known fact is that iron is attracted to a magnet. Each Red Blood Cell in the body contains iron. The iron is attracted to the area where the magnets are and will increase the flow of blood to that given area.
An increase of blood supply to any given part of the body will also help to revitalize and re-nourish the body's tissues. This will cause the skin to soften and wrinkles to diminish.
Besides Beauty treatment the Mask also serves to help with sinus problems, headaches, migraines, toothaches, facial paralysis and a host of other problems. The magnets inside the Bio-Magnetic Face Mask encircle the Pineal Gland located in the Brain and create a Magnetic Field which enhances the generation of Melatonin which facilitates the onset of natural sleep and could reset the body's aging clock.
For maximum benefits, it is recommended that the Bio-Magnetic Face Mask be worn as often as possible with a minimum of 30 minutes per day. It is not necessary for the magnets to completely touch the skin; the magnets need only be in close proximity to the skin in order for the skin to receive maximum benefits.
The Magnetic Beauty Mask can be comfortably worn with eyeglasses. The Mask has oversized belts so that it can be easily adjusted to fit your requirements.
Depending on the fabric used the mask can be either washed at home or professionally dry cleaned. Please remove the magnets before any cleaning operation. Reinsert the Magnets after the cleaning operation with the Magnetic surface facing the skin.
By wearing the wearing the Magnetic Beauty Mask for just 30 minutes daily you should soon notice an improvement in your skin and other ailments.
As we grow older, the facial muscles lose their youthful elasticity, allowing the facial skin to sag and pouch. Regular problems include slack neck skin, sagging chin lines and wrinkles around the mouth and eyes.
A. FRONTALIS - Lifts eyebrows, support skin of forehead.
B. ORBICULARIS OCULI - Closes the eyes and draws skin of forehead, temple, cheeks and around the eyes.
C & D. LEVATOR LABII SUPERIORIS - Dilates the nostrills and turns out the upper lip. Tightens the nasal skin.
E & F. ZYGOMATICUS MAJOR & MINOR - Lifts the mouth upwards and outwards and elevates the upper lip. Supports skin around the upper mouth and cheek.
G. ORBICULARIS ORIS - Controls and closes lips. Pulls in skin of upper and lower mouth.
H. DEPRESSOR ANGULIORIS - Opens the mouth, lightening the skin on side of mouth and chin.
I. DEPRESSOR LABII INFERIORIS - Draws lower lip downwards and laterally firms up chin and lower mouth skin.
J. BUCCINATOR - Compresses the cheeks and supports surface skin.
K. MASSETER - Lifts jaw and firms up cheek skin.
L & M. PLATYSMA - Widens and pulls down the mouth. Tightens skin on the jaw and neck and underneath the chin.
N. STERNOCLEIDOMASTOID - Controls head movement. Pulls in skin on side neck.
Magnets are strategically located at the various facial acupressure points as diagrammed below.
1. Headache, sinus problems, facial paralysis, eye diseases, twitching of the eyelids, film over eyes, facial spasm and vertigo.
2. Toothache, epistaxis, facial paralysis, pain and swelling of lips and cheeks, film over eyes, glaucoma, keratitls myopla, and nuralgla of face.
3. Stimulates pituitary gland. Hay fever, headache, indigestion, ulcer pains and eyestrain. Also nervousness, chest congestion, Insomnia.
4. Adrenalin point, shock, heatstroke, lumbago, and facial paralysis. Eye strain, eye tension, conjunctivitis, keratitls, lacrimation, myopla, and optic nerve atrophy.
5. Irritated and dry eyes, headache, facial paralysis and eye diseases.
6. Tooth ache, sallvation, facial paralysis and swelling of gums.
7. Trigeminal neuralgla and facial paralysis.
8. Simple headache, blurring of vision, redness and swelling of the eyes, and lacrimation.