ALL SEASON LUXOR™ AUTOMATIC DECORATIVE FAN
- PATENT PENDING
Self adjusts its
speed to create
an ultimate in
You can buy one
for a song and
receive upto $$$$-
per year through
savings in your
AC Power Bills.
SWEET DREAMS CEILING FAN
18KT GOLD PLATED
FLUSH MOUNT CEILING FAN
Imagine for a moment, an Intelligent Fan that's sensitive to your body's needs; a Fan that continuously adjusts itself to the room temperature or for that matter to line voltage fluctuations; and has memory to store your preferred speed settings for precise reproduction day after day.
All of us have experienced, having to get up in the middle of the night, to adjust the speed of our Fan (because the nights are cool and/or the line voltage shot up), only to find that the dimmer can not be adjusted any lower and then having to put the fan off; then getting up half an hour later to find it is too hot without the Fan; and ending up with a disturbed nights sleep.
Now, no more sleepless nights, because you and our Automatic Fan perfectly agree with each other. As a matter of fact, these Automatic Fans compliment the Air-conditioner in your home or office and work in consonance with each other. The result is a symphony that can save you upto $$$$ per year for every Fan installed - no doubt sweet music to our ears. Our Automatic Fans can also be used in Centrally Air-conditioned & Heated Buildings during Summer & Winter for year round operation and energy saving.
Further imagine, a Fan that is so advanced, so small and silent, that it stays well overhead even when the ceiling height is a mere 8 feet. Best of all they have a built-in over voltage and overload protection reducing the risk of motor burnout.
Our new Designer Collection of LUXOR™ Brand Fans (and we have a whole range covering Table, Wall, Pedestal and Ceiling applications) are produced in collaboration with SpaceAgeTM, USA under an International Patent. They are elegant, aristocratically designed masterpieces that create the ultimate in Climate Control. In addition, they even enhance the interior of any room and are backed by a 2 year Warranty by highly trained service professionals.
Now that a Fan of your dreams is finally here, when are you going to get one ?
SpaceAge™ Concepts (I) Ltd.
# 9/123 MAROL CO-OP. INDL. ESTATE, P O BOX 7432, MAROL SAG BAUG
ANDHERI (EAST), BOMBAY 400 059 TEL: 850 - 3986 / 850 - 8653
FAX: 91 - 22 - 850 - 6214
AUTOMATIC OPERATION OF THE FAN
1. If you have an on/off switch on the wall to power the fan, switch it "on". You may leave it "off" in case of a prolonged absence from the room.
2. The chain with decorative knob having a black ring is for switching "on" the fan. The knob with the red ring is for switching "on" the lights for fans with light option.
3. Your fan has been provided with a unique Automatic Speed Control Facility. This means that the fan speed will vary automatically with the room temperature.
4. The first time you touch the Fan Knob (with the black ring) the fan will start at a speed corresponding to Natural Breeze. A red visual display lights up to indicate the switching “on” of the fan. The lower canopy of the fan has a Thermal Sensor to check the room temperature.
5. When the room cools the fan slows down automatically and when the room warms up the fan speeds up automatically, creating the ultimate in climate control.
6. A room temperature dial is provided on the lower canopy. Use a small screw driver to set the corresponding average room temperature during the day. After setting this, please ensure that the fan can start from rest position on only once touching the Fan Knob. Rotating the screw driver in the clockwise direction will lower the speed and in the anticlockwise direction increase the speed of the fan and allow you to select your preferred speed for Natural Breeze operation.
You need to make this adjustment the first time you install the fan. Thereafter make seasonal corrections as required. No seasonal adjustments are required in Air-conditioned rooms.
7. You can override the automatic program and select a higher operating speed by touching the Fan Knob a second or third time. Each touch will increase the speed of the fan and the brightness of the red visual display light. The automatic variation of the speed with room temperature will take over thereafter. On the fourth touch the fan will run constantly at its highest possible speed. The fifth touch will switch "off" the fan and the red light.
8. For Fans with the Lights Option a Step Dimmer is provided with 3 Levels of Brightness programmed into the memory of the Fan. These are recalled by touching the Light Knob (with red ring) one, two or three times. The fourth touch will switch off the lights.
27134A PASEO ESPADA, # 303
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA 92675
TEL: 714 - 248 - 7512
TEL: 800 - 861 - 0513
FAX: 714 - 248 - 5212
Internet : http://www.space-age.com/spaceage/